Monday, March 28, 2011

Hot Italian Girl Belen Rodriguez Says: “I dream of making a family with Fabrizio”


Belen Rodriguez, the revelation of the woman, has confessed to Sunday at Five un’ntervista Federica Panicucci. On the tormented love story with Fabrizio Corona denies crisis talk ‘dream of making a family with Fabrizio.
The Sanremo Festival said, There was never a rivalry with Elizabeth Hurley, but if there was Beyoncé. Simple and direct Belen said: I hate the stars and stardom.
I do not know why Italians love me so much, I can not explain it, I do not think that all love me but there is certainly a good communication that works. – Said – I was very lucky, maybe I came at the right time. I have great respect for the work I do, I do not look for, I love this job and do it with passion. I like to pass on positivity, joy and sweetness. The complicated thing is pleasure to women, it is easy to please men.
Belen recalled an anecdote from his childhood and the love that binds her to her grandmother: “ My family was very strict and did not make me go to the disco, I could not even put skirts or watch TV. To work around these restrictions, when I was little, I went to sleep on the tree house I built my father, I pretended to sleep, I changed and I Calavo down a rope from a hole that I had made under the mattress with a chainsaw , I took a taxi and went to dance until 5 am. My grandmother was a woman of spectacular – he continued – I love cooking and spend hours in the kitchen with its teachings. When my grandmother asked me what I was going to answer that I made the big star. Today, however, can not stand the stars and stardom, partly because we really succeed in a few.
There was never any rivalry with Elisabetta Canalis – commented about the showgirl experience Sanremo – because women are stupid rivals do not understand the rivalry. If you beside me there was Beyoncé, however, would have been different.

No comments:

Post a Comment