Friday, September 17, 2010

Halloween Express

Latest News Update About Halloween Express: September is in full swing, which means Halloween will be here before we know it. As I walk through the isles of stores, I already see costumes lining the racks. I think costume shopping is a lot of fun, but it can also be overwhelming trying to find the right costume at the right price. That’s why I was excited to come across Halloween Express.
Since 1990, Halloween Express has been one of the most aggressive and dynamic Halloween costume and costume accessory chains in the US. They are able to offer the largest selection of Halloween costumes and accessories you’ll find anywhere online due to their year-round internet operation and seasonal Halloween costume store retail locations.
When I first came across HalloweenExpress.com, I was very impressed with their large selection of products. Not only do they offer costumes for all ages, but also Halloween accessories and decorations. This is a one-stop shop for all things Halloween.
When I learned we were going to have the opportunity to review something from their site, I couldn’t have been more excited. The hard part was deciding what to choose. I spent quite a while browsing through their children’s costumes and accessories before deciding on the adorable Enchanted Alice Toddler Costume.
Not only is this a great Halloween costume, but with Kaelyn being at an age where dress up consumes most of her days…I thought this was perfect! I have to say that Halloween Express impressed me right off the bat with their fast shipping. It wasn’t long after I placed my order that I had it sitting on my doorstep!
I was very pleased with the details of the Enchanted Alice Toddler Costume. You never know how well a costume will be made when you’re ordering online, so this was something I really appreciated. Kaelyn LOVES the sparkly sequins.
It can be frustrating when you have a costume, but still need to come up with all the accessories that go along with it. The fact that this came with the Dress, attached pinofore and apron, and matching hair tie is something I thought was great! We have everything we need for a super cute Alice in Wonderland costume!!
Kaelyn sure likes it. The moment she spotted it, she couldn’t wait to try it on. She loves anything ‘girly and princessy’ as she says….so this was perfect!
Every Halloween I’ve had a smaller version of just about every WWE wrestler out there. However, I think this year is going to be a really big year for those WWE wrestlers. There are so many big names in wrestling right now that it should be easy to become your favorite wrestler for a night of trick-or-treating by either going old school with the Undertaker Costume or some new blood such as The Celtic Warrior Sheamus.

My nephew is really into wrestling and the WWE so he has decided to wear the John Cena costume for Halloween this year. A few of his buddies are going as Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock and Kane. I’m sure everyone will recognize them for the wrestlers they are!

Halloween Express.Halloween is right around the corner — and while you’re probably intensely focused on what your child wants to wear and whether you can afford to make it happen, you might also want to take the opportunity to dress up right alongside your kids.

Maybe you’re going to a Halloween block party. Or perhaps you just want to show solidarity with your children while taking them door to door.

Whatever your reason for getting dressed up, there are probably a few costumes that moms should avoid on Halloween night.

One of those would be the Sexy Chucky costume (Halloween Express, $47.97). I know, I know. You’ve always dreamed of being Sexy Chucky for Halloween.

Read More.

No comments:

Post a Comment