Friday, October 22, 2010

Dianna Agron Gq Photos


Latest News Update About Dianna Agron Gq Photos :Reveals that GQ cover star Dianna Agron with Glee, Cory Monteith, and Lea Michele is making waves for a few days, the parents Television Council publicly denounced yesterday. I’m not sure what the big deal is – photo shoots are often just as, if not more, revealing – and now Diana has broken her silence on her blog:
In the land of Madonna, Britney, Miley, Gossip Girl, other public figures and shows that have pushed the envelope and the levels of comfort challenged their viewers and fans … We are not the first. Now, in perpetuating the kind of images that these emotions, I’m sorry. If you are injured or pictures to make you uncomfortable, it was never our intention. And if you’re eight years old has a copy of our GQ cover in hand, I’m sorry again. But I should ask, how on earth is there to gain? …
The 24-year-old apologized to anyone who may be offended by the photos, writing, “In the land of Madonna, Britney, Miley, Gossip Girl, other public figures and shows that the envelope pushed and levels of comfort challenged their viewers and fans … we’re not the first. Now, in perpetuating the kind of images that evoke this kind of emotions, I’m sorry. ”
“If you are injured or pictures to make you uncomfortable, it was never our intention. And if you’re eight years old has a copy of our GQ cover in hand, again sorry. But I should ask, how on earth get there? “she continued.
“I’m four years old. I have a pretty tame and easy going girl all my life,” she also wrote. “Nobody is perfect, and these images represent who I am.”
The inspiration for GQ photos, she explained, was “a high school version of our characters. The ‘Hit Me Baby One More Time’ version.”

“At the time, it was not my favorite idea. But I do not walk,” she said, later adding, “These are not the photos I’m going to frame on my desk put, but hey, neither are there of the photos I take for magazines. These are all characters we have played for this crazy job, one that I love and I’m so happy, every day. ”
The footage, shot by photographer Terry Richardson, Agron and Michele showed in their underwear, licking lollipops and striking sexy poses. Both actresses are 24, but playing high school students on the Fox series. Monteith was also featured in the photos, but remained clothed.Read More. Stay with us for more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment