Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ginny Lee Yi Jing


Latest News Update About Ginny Lee Yi Jing: To , GinnyLeeYiJing!Ginny , I’m sorry for i’ve done last time . I didn’t mean to do it , i’m really sorry , i’m not hoping for forgiveness , i’m just hoping that you would understand .
if you don’t wanna forgive me , i’m alright with it , i don’t blame anyone but myself , maybe when i go in Girls Home i would change for the better .. So yea , sorry for the very last time . Be Happy , (:

To , SherleyYeo!
Mummy , i’m sorry , i didn’t clarify things properly before i tell you .
You’re not as useless as what you think , i never treat you as dead person but you’re the best mummy ever , don’t keep thinking you’re useless . think of what you’ve done for us but we take it for granted , is we never take in what you had say & do . so you’re not useless at all ! :D Mummy , from today , i promise you i would clarify things properley before telling you . Sorry for all the trouble i had made for you . Sorry!): , Be Happy , (:

To , JoniDam!
Urm , i’m sorry for what i’ve done yesterday , i shouldn’t have go there . ):
I’m sorry , as i said , if you not happy , scold me , beat me , do whatever you wanna do it on me . i don’t mind , i just wanna let you know that i’m really very sorry ! ): i just hoping that you would don’t angry . : and also i causes loads of problem for you . i’m sorry , i won’t cause any trouble for you . i’m sorry , i won’t cause any trouble for you le . Be Happy , (:

Read More.

No comments:

Post a Comment