Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Momma Mia! Italian beauty Monica Bellucci poses naked with new baby for Vanity Fair


Latest News Update About Momma Mia! Italian beauty Monica Bellucci poses naked with new baby for Vanity Fair :
The stunning actress Monica Bellucci has given hope to all women who describe themselves as’ ripe pears “, as is their latest magazine cover at 46 years.

The curves of a woman half her age would die, the mother of two is a sleek and elegant, when it appears in the latest issue of Italian Vanity Fair cradle his newborn baby.

Looking amazing, shooting a five month old Leonie is to promote a new book of her portraits, she has no wrinkles or lines, despite the late night and early morning to accompany a newborn baby.

In an interview, said that some of the photos hidden inner sadness, but now feels “in a state of grace, like ripe pears.

“Being photographed is a way to know yourself. And I’d like to know who I am, for better or worse. ‘

Still, the new mother Monica found time to an ad for Dolce & Gabbana and Martini, as well as two movies, including one with Robert De Niro, which was shot recently in Rome.

In between posing for the Australian Men’s Style magazine and told them that dieting rarely that her everything she wants, and that her favorite meal is a carb-laden pasta.

The book of her photographs bears her name as a title and is a collection of images from the past twenty years, Bruce Weber, Peter Lindbergh and Ellen von Unwerth.

She says: ‘In some of these photos there are some very sad moments in my life. I seem to be happy, but I was really in pieces. ‘

When asked how he feels about being photographed now says: ‘Just like ripe pears, perfectly ripe and mature. Very sweet and juicy. Kind of state of grace.

Speaking of nude photographs in the book, whose proceeds are going to two charities supported Bellucci, an association for parents of child cancer victims and the French charity which helps women in distress, Monica said: “I chose them myself. I did, modeling and promotional films are. I wanted to show the body of a prehistoric expressiveness.

‘Actually, that’s what always attracted me to photography. When I was a little girl, looking at the book of Helmut Newton, Bruce Weber and Richard Avedon, that’s what fascinated me: the art of mother nature, the body, how it should be ‘.

Amazingly she added: “I never had the body of a model, I’m tall, but not so high that I’ve rounded, but never felt the desire to diet. Posing for a photographer, or acting in the theater can only be done if you’re not afraid to discover who you are. ‘

Monica, who has two daughters with her husband French actor Vincent Cassel, Deva and Leonie, adding that the book was “an old idea, but I would resist.

‘I finally gave in to my agent, when it insisted that it’s a shame, photographs should be kept together, and since all the proceeds go to good causes. ”

This is the third time that Monica is on the cover of Italian Vanity Fair – at the beginning of this year before the birth she posed nude with her pregnancy morning and made a similar shooting six years ago.Read More.Stay with us for more hot news.

No comments:

Post a Comment