Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Strictly Come Dancing’s Erin Boag complains ‘I wish my bottom was more pert’ as she poses naked

Latest News Update About Strictly Come Dancing’s Erin Boag complains ‘I wish my bottom was more pert’ as she poses naked: Strictly Come Dancing Erin Boag has stripped for a magazine shoot, reasoning that they have something to look back when she old and wrinkly. ”
The blonde New Zealander, 35, left her enviable toned body and curves in a series of photographs, and opened in an interview about her weight, how they are naked and feels her breast size.
She told Closer magazine: “Overall I am satisfied with my body, so I enjoyed posing nude and I’m really happy with the photos
I hope the audience like they do – I am sure the men who write me asking me to wear stockings and suspenders at the show will be delighted! ‘
She added: “When I’m old and wrinkly, I will look back at my nude photos with pride.”
Having spent eight popular series on BBC1 Strictly Come Dancing – making her the only female professional is there from the beginning – Boag had to undress for several well known people in the past. The dancing siren said: “It’s all part of a dancer, and when you get back stage has changed in a hurry, you ditch your clothes without a second thought.
But nobody is staring, we are sure our eyes off! ‘
Despite being proud of her body, Boag admits that there are still things they would change.
The 35-year-old, the oldest professional dancer in the show, said: “I’m losing inches from my waist, but never annoyingly out of my ass that’s my least favorite part, I wish it was more pert.
“And my hips and thighs never seem to show up, no matter how much exercise I do.
“My breasts are a size 32D, but they shrink about one cup size as the series progresses.
“I’d drop another five pounds before Christmas, though. We use up the calories dancing five or six times a week for the series. ‘
Boag was dancing with former goalkeeping legend Peter Shilton on show this year, until he was voted out last weekend.
She’s professional dance partner Anton du Beke since 1997.
Raed more and see more

No comments:

Post a Comment